Please feel free to contact our Customer Service if you need any assistance.
Legal Name of Company:
A-Class Aircon Management Pte Ltd
Name of Business:
A-Class - Professional Aircon Services
Company Registration: 201229440D
Place of Registration: Singapore
Tel: Customer Service: 6465 9595
Aircon Services Hotline: 7000-COOL-AIR
Mobile: 9423 5020
Fax: 6710 7118
Office: 21 Woodlands Close #03-05 Primz Bizhub
Office - 9am to 6pm (Mon to Fri)
Technical Team - 9am to 6pm (Mon to Sat)
Terms & Conditions
Warranty of Goods/Services
1. All our goods/services will serve their intended
Terms of Warranty
2. All warranty conditions are slated in the product/
services information provided, unless the manufacturer
has provided none.
3. All our prices are nett. No discounts will be given
unless during monthly promotions.
4. Delivery is subjected to the following terms and
- Delivery hour: Monday to Saturday 10am to 6pm
- Delivery method: Commercial van is provided at no
additional cost for delivery to location
that are accessible by cargo lift and
flat floor walkway by means of trolley.
Other transporting vehicle and crane
will be charged separately if needed.
- Delivery charges: Delivery is free for goods
purchased above S$100.00 and
delivered within Singapore.
Deliveries outside of Singapore will
be charged according to the
prevailing shipment rates.
- Delivery delay: The company will not be liable for any
losses on delivery delay resulting from
unforeseen circumstances or any other
circumstances within or beyond the
5. We only accept cash or cheque payment.
Credit card(VISA,MASTERCARD & AMEX) payment
will only be accepted via Paypal online payment for
amount more than S$500.00.
6. We ensure accuracy in our billing as all our
transactions are automatically processed.
Cancellation of Orders
7. We will refund the amount paid if the order is cancelled
due to the unavailability of goods or our inability to
deliver the goods within the agreed time frame.
8. We will not entertain any cancellations once the order
is confirmed and submitted by the customer.
Confirmation of Orders
9. We will send an electronic acknowledgement to the
customer within 24 hours upon successful submission
of the electronic order. If items ordered are unavailable,
a message will be sent to the customer for further
Exchange & Refunds
10. All our goods sold are non-exchangeable and
11. We welcome your feedback. Should you feel
dissatisfied with any of our goods or services, please
contact us at Tel: 6854 9836, Fax: 6254 7319,
Alternatively, customers may refer their complaints to
the BusinessTrust Secretariat if they are not satisfied
with the resolution of the complaint. Complaints can
be referred to
Mr Ramesh Vakkiprath
35, Selegie Road, #09-25, Parklane,
1. We will be responsible for all personal data collected.
All personal data collected will be used and processed
fairly and lawfully while in our prossession or custody.
We ensure all our customers that we would be
accountable for our organisation's compliance to our
2. Personal data collected, will not be used for a new
purpose unless we obtain consent from our customers.
We are the sole owner of the personally identifiable
information collected on this site. We collect personally
identifiable information for the sole purpose of
registering a user for our website.
3. We do not collect sensitive information from our
customers. We assure all customers that all personal
information collected would be used or disclosed only
for the purposes for which it was collected.
4. Only the necessary personal data is collected from
customers' for business purposes. Both the amount
and type of date collected shall be limited to that
which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified.
Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
5. We will not disclose, share, transfer, sell or rent
personally identifiable information to any 3rd party.
We do not send unsolicited marketing email to our
customers. Customers will occasionally receive email
on special promotions we hold. Out of respect for the
privacy of our users, users may opt-out of receiving
these communications by replying to unsubscribe in the
subject line in the email.
6. We do not keep personal data for longer than is
necessary for those purposes for which they are
7. We have developed guidelines and implemented
procedures to govern the destruction of personal data
that are no longer required to fulfill the identified
8. We do not use "cookies", "web-bugs" or any other
tracking technologies to collect information from users
of our web site.
9. We would not display or make publicly available,
whether through online directories, customer lists or
otherwise, the personally identifiable information
10. We ensure our customers that all personal information
collected is accurate and kept up to date. We do not
maintain duplicate copies of personal information in
11. We ensure our customers that appropriate security
safeguards are in place to protect personal data
against unauthorised access, misuse, disclosure,
copying, use, alteration, accidental loss or theft,
destruction or damage.
12. Only authorised personals have access to our
systems. Consultants, contractors or other temporary
employees do not have access to the data.
on the web site and the policy is set out in the same
language medium as the web site. We encourage all
understand the objective of collection of personal
14. This web site contains links to other sites. Please be
aware that we are not responsible for the privacy
applies solely to information collected by this website.
Protection of Minors
15. Children (users under the age of 18 years) are not
eligible to use our services or purchase any products
16. We request that children do not submit any personal
information to us online. If you are under the age of
18 years, you may only surf the site only if you have
obtained consent from your parents/legal guardian or
if you are under the supervision of your parent or
Information Security Policy
A-Class Aircon Management Pte Ltd is committed to
protect the confidentiality and integrity of personal
information you submit. Our secure server encrypts
all personal information so that it cannot be read as
the information travels over the internet.
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Encryption
Industry standard security measures are used which
is made available through your browser call Secure
Socket Layer(SSL). SSL protocol is used to safeguard
your sensitive personal information during online
transactions. Using this widely accepted form of
encryption, your transaction is secured from your
personal computer processing your request.
As users enter the payment information, it is captured
on a page that uses the SSL protocol by default. All
personal and financial information is encrypted as it
travels over the internet. All financial information is
stored in encrypted form on our servers. The server
is also not accessible through the internet.
To obtain information on the payment gateway,
please visit www.paypal.com